Indian Super League to be held from 1 October to 18 December
- 7th Pay Commission: No daily allowance for Central government employees to travel on LTC
- India can use forex reserves to boost GDP numbers: Deutsche Bank
- Deadline for CAT registration extended, apply at iimcat.ac.in
- Taking up Rohingya issue on humanitarian grounds: NHRC
- Ivanka Trump faces courtroom showdown over $785 sandals
Mumbai: Season-3 of the Indian Super League (ISL) would be held from 1 October to 18 December, with the opening game scheduled in Guwahati and the venues of the two-legged semi finals to be decided later.
League’s promoters, Football Sports Development Ltd, on Friday announced the ISL fixtures featuring 61 games spread across 79 days played in a home-away league format, to be followed by the semi-finals and the final.
All the matches will kick off at 7 pm. For the third year running John Abraham-owned club North East United FC would take on Sachin Tendulkar owned Kerala Blasters FC in the season opener, to be held at the Indira Gandhi Athletic Stadium in Guwahati.
The first leg of the semi finals are scheduled on 10 and 11 December followed by the second leg on 13 and 14 December leading up to the final on 18 December.