Indian Super League to be held from 1 October to 18 December
- News in Numbers: Nasscom to get first woman head in 30 years
- India ranks 81st in global corruption perception index by Transparency International
- Maharashtra power firm, Korean JV partner at loggerheads over breach of contract
- Google Reply will let users reply without typing a word
- Donald Trump Jr. may be too much for scandal-weary India
Mumbai: Season-3 of the Indian Super League (ISL) would be held from 1 October to 18 December, with the opening game scheduled in Guwahati and the venues of the two-legged semi finals to be decided later.
League’s promoters, Football Sports Development Ltd, on Friday announced the ISL fixtures featuring 61 games spread across 79 days played in a home-away league format, to be followed by the semi-finals and the final.
All the matches will kick off at 7 pm. For the third year running John Abraham-owned club North East United FC would take on Sachin Tendulkar owned Kerala Blasters FC in the season opener, to be held at the Indira Gandhi Athletic Stadium in Guwahati.
The first leg of the semi finals are scheduled on 10 and 11 December followed by the second leg on 13 and 14 December leading up to the final on 18 December.