Spanish court reopens fraud investigation against Neymar
- The confusion over rural electrification in India
- One year on, it’s finally all about the ‘software’, Chandra
- N. Chandrasekaran set to focus on new businesses in smart mobility, cities
- N. Chandrasekaran completes one year as Tata Sons chairman, stabilizes group
- Banks vulnerable to hackers without online interface between CBS, SWIFT
Madrid: Spain’s high court said in a written ruling on Friday it had reopened a fraud and corruption investigation into Brazilian football player Neymar over his transfer to Barcelona three years ago.
The court had initially dropped the charges against him and his father and agent as well as former Barcelona president Sandro Rossell and ex-Santos president Odilio Rodrigues in July. Reuters