Spanish court reopens fraud investigation against Neymar
- Wipro CEO Abidali Neemuchwala: The pace of turnaround, from our perspective, is neither slow nor fast
- Blackbuck raises Rs50 crore in venture debt from InnoVen Capital
- Capital Small Finance Bank raises $4 million from Sidbi, others
- JBF Industries in talks for strategic stake sale
- Indian consumers comfortable in sharing personal data online: report
Madrid: Spain’s high court said in a written ruling on Friday it had reopened a fraud and corruption investigation into Brazilian football player Neymar over his transfer to Barcelona three years ago.
The court had initially dropped the charges against him and his father and agent as well as former Barcelona president Sandro Rossell and ex-Santos president Odilio Rodrigues in July. Reuters