Spanish court reopens fraud investigation against Neymar
- Bus services to Nepal from Uttarakhand, Bihar on the anvil
- Govt to increase health budget to 2.5% of GDP by 2025: Minister J.P. Nadda
- SC to hear plea against contesting elections from two constituencies
- VP Venkaiah Naidu bats for 100 days of Parliament meetings every year
- Indian economy to grow at 7.2% in 2018, says UN report
Madrid: Spain’s high court said in a written ruling on Friday it had reopened a fraud and corruption investigation into Brazilian football player Neymar over his transfer to Barcelona three years ago.
The court had initially dropped the charges against him and his father and agent as well as former Barcelona president Sandro Rossell and ex-Santos president Odilio Rodrigues in July. Reuters