Apple’s iPhone X is 39% more expensive in India than in US
While Apple Inc.’s iPhone X will be pricey in just about any country, the latest flagship version of the iconic smartphone will be especially expensive for consumers in India, the UK and China, according to Bloomberg calculations.
Here’s a look at the listed price for the base model 64 gigabyte iPhone X, as listed on Apple’s website and converted to US dollars as of 13 September.
- Air quality in Delhi today best in over a month: CPCB
- Zimbabweans celebrate Robert Mugabe’s imminent exit at mass rallies
- India’s Manushi Chhillar crowned Miss World 2017
- Farmers to participate in two-day protest in Delhi from Monday
- Gujarat elections: BJP issues second list, names candidates for Congress held seats