Apple’s iPhone X is 39% more expensive in India than in US
While Apple Inc.’s iPhone X will be pricey in just about any country, the latest flagship version of the iconic smartphone will be especially expensive for consumers in India, the UK and China, according to Bloomberg calculations.
Here’s a look at the listed price for the base model 64 gigabyte iPhone X, as listed on Apple’s website and converted to US dollars as of 13 September.
- Sri Lanka in talks with two Chinese firms for $3 billion refinery
- Asteroid-bound Nasa spacecraft zips by Earth for gravity boost
- SpiceJet, Cleartrip team up with Google Flights for live ticket prices, destinations
- Narendra Modi says development, not votes, is his priority
- Iran tests new medium-range missile defying US warnings