SBI launches national hackathon next month
- Why India’s film animation industry is still struggling
- Reliance Industries owes over Rs1,900 crore in surcharge dues to MMRDA
- Jaitley defamation case: Kejriwal allowed to file statement against second allegation
- Adani says will ‘adjust to constraints’ after Australia coal loan veto
- Top gaming laptops you can buy
Mumbai: State Bank of India (SBI) on Wednesday said it has launched a national hackathon for developers, startups and students to come up with innovative ideas and solutions for the banking sector.
The hackathon, named ‘Code For Bank’, will focus on the business value driven by technologies like predictive analytics, fin-tech/blockchain, digital payments, IoT (Internet of Things), artificial intelligence, machine learning, BOTS and robotic process automation, the bank said.
In the phase 1, participants can register their ideas during 20–29 May followed by hackathon which will start from 6 June 2017 and ends on 20 June 2017.