SBI launches national hackathon next month
Latest News »
- Premier League clubs smash own transfer spending record with £1.184 billion outlay
- Who after Rangana Herath?
- Supreme Court rejects Sasikala’s plea to review verdict in DA case
- BJP urges RJD to postpone Patna rally due to floods in Bihar, Lalu says ‘no’
- Delhi court to hear Satyender Jain’s pleas against Kapil Mishra on 11 September
Mumbai: State Bank of India (SBI) on Wednesday said it has launched a national hackathon for developers, startups and students to come up with innovative ideas and solutions for the banking sector.
The hackathon, named ‘Code For Bank’, will focus on the business value driven by technologies like predictive analytics, fin-tech/blockchain, digital payments, IoT (Internet of Things), artificial intelligence, machine learning, BOTS and robotic process automation, the bank said.
In the phase 1, participants can register their ideas during 20–29 May followed by hackathon which will start from 6 June 2017 and ends on 20 June 2017.