Rudratej Singh resigns as Royal Enfield president
Eicher Motors CFO Lalit Malik will take additional responsibility as Royal Enfield’s chief commercial officer
New Delhi: Rudratej Singh has resigned as Royal Enfield president with immediate effect, the motorcycle maker said Tuesday. Parent Eicher Motors’ chief financial officer Lalit Malik will take additional responsibility as Royal Enfield’s chief commercial officer.
Singh, who had joined Royal Enfield in January 2015 to lead the bikemaker’s commercial operations as president, has decided to pursue opportunities outside of Royal Enfield owing to personal commitments, the company said. With this decision, he will cease to be the official media spokesperson for Royal Enfield with immediate effect.
During his stint, Singh led Royal Enfield’s commercial business—both in India and global markets—and oversaw the successful launch of the bikemaker’s Himalayan and Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 models.
- Honda to hike vehicle prices by up to Rs10,000 from next month
- Car market in India continues to move in the slow lane: Report
- Audi plans to introduce compact electric crossover to broaden Tesla assault
- NGT asks Volkswagen to pay penalty of Rs 100 crore in 24 hours
- Skoda launches Superb Corporate Edition at Rs 23.99 lakh
Editor's Picks »
- RIL Q3 beats the Street with help from Reliance Jio, Retail
- Remembering Jack Bogle, colossus of mutual fund industry
- DGCA imposes restrictions on IndiGo, GoAir in operating P&W engines-powered A320 neo planes
- A glimpse into history of Indian cinema through national museum
- Opinion | The 10% solution will not solve the job crisis in the country
- DCB Bank Q3 results: Small loans give big pain as farm, mortgages lift delinquencies
- 1 step forward, 2 steps back. Is GST going the VAT way?
- Mindtree delivers stable Q3 results after a shock Q2
- RIL Q3 results today: Will Reliance Jio, Reliance Retail make up for lost energy?
- Why Tata Motors’ Project Charge at JLR is failing to recharge its shares