M&M opens bookings for upcoming compact SUV XUV300
Bookings for XUV300 would be open at Mahindra dealerships across India and on the official brand website for Rs 20,000
New Delhi: Homegrown auto major Mahindra & Mahindra Wednesday announced opening of bookings for its upcoming new compact SUV XUV300. The model, to be launched in February, will be available in both petrol and diesel engine variants, Mahindra & Mahindra said in a statement.
“The XUV300 is an exciting and comprehensive package that will compete with SUVs in the Rs 8-12 lakh (ex-showroom) price range,” said Veejay Ram Nakra, chief of sales and marketing, M&M.
Bookings for XUV300 would be open at Mahindra dealerships across India and on the official brand website for Rs 20,000.
The new vehicle will compete with the likes of Maruti Suzuki’s Vitara Brezza, Ford EcoSport and Tata Nexon.
XUV300 will be equipped with top safety features such as seven airbags, besides dual-zone fully automatic climate control and front parking sensors, M&M said.
It will be built at M&M’s manufacturing facility at Nashik in Maharashtra.
This story has been published from a wire agency feed without modifications to the text.
- Auto dealers feel the squeeze as vehicle registrations fall
- Honda to hike vehicle prices by up to Rs10,000 from next month
- Car market in India continues to move in the slow lane: Report
- Audi plans to introduce compact electric crossover to broaden Tesla assault
- NGT asks Volkswagen to pay penalty of Rs 100 crore in 24 hours
Editor's Picks »
- What to expect from Q3 results of IndiGo, SpiceJet, Jet Airways
- Forget privatisation, govt has hugged its banks tighter
- Flat profit, rising debt are growing worries for Reliance
- Q3 results: HUL growth off a high base shows it’s on a roll
- DCB Bank Q3 results: Small loans give big pain as farm, mortgages lift delinquencies