Maruti Dzire crosses 3 lakh cumulative sales milestone
Maruti Suzuki India introduced the third generation Dzire in May 2017
New Delhi: The country’s largest carmaker Maruti Suzuki India (MSI) Monday said the latest version of its sub compact sedan Dzire has crossed three lakh cumulative sales milestone in 17 months from the launch.
The company introduced the third generation Dzire in May 2017.
“The sales of new Dzire shot up 28% compared to the previous generation car,” MSI Senior Executive Director (M&S) R S Kalsi said in a statement.
He added that 25% of customers have opted for the model’s top variants, which are loaded with new features. “Nearly 20% of the buyers have chosen the automatic variant,” Kalsi said.
This story has been published from a wire agency feed without modifications to the text.
Editor's Picks »
- Policy rethink and higher volumes to aid container shippers
- DCB Bank delivers a strong Q2 but pressure on margins foreseen
- Havells India: Rising costs give a jolt to profitability in September quarter
- All’s well at Mindtree, except for high client concentration risk
- India’s rising steel demand is making companies starry-eyed