TVS Motor sales up 18% in September
Total two-wheeler sales grew 17% at 4,10,696 units last month as compared to 3,50,854 units in the year-ago month, TVS Motor said
New Delhi: TVS Motor Co on Monday reported 18% rise in sales at 4,23,978 units in September as against 3,59,850 units in the same month last year.
Total two-wheeler sales grew 17% at 4,10,696 units last month as compared to 3,50,854 units in the year-ago month, TVS Motor said in a statement.
Domestic two-wheeler sales were up 18% at 3,61,136 units last month as compared to 3,07,160 units in September last year, it added.
Scooter sales were at 1,42,562 units last month as against 1,21,601 units in September 2017, a growth of 17%.
Motorcycle sales increased 16% to 1,66,489 units last month as compared to 1,43,923 units in September 2017, it said.
The company’s total exports grew 20% to 61,192 units in September as against 50,971 units in the year-ago month, the company said.
- Buy that car before the new year as price hikes are coming
- Kia Motors, MG Motor debut at Autocar Performance Show
- Ahead of Harrier launch, Tata Motors to hike car prices by up to ₹40,000 from 1 January 2019
- Honda Cars to increase vehicle prices from January
- Haryana goes all out to keep Maruti Suzuki invested
Editor's Picks »
- AgustaWestland case: CBI seeks Christian Michel custody for 5 more days
- Gold prices decline on low demand from jewellers
- HP Envy x360 review: Your ultrabook doesn’t have to run on Intel’s processors
- India, France review pact to build nuclear reactors
- NGT clears way for reopening Sterlite copper smelter; Tamil Nadu govt to move SC
- Markets yet to warm up to KEC International’s record order book
- Indraprastha Gas and Mahanagar Gas shares are low on fuel
- Overhang of capacity constraints lifts for ACC, Ambuja Cements
- Stock market traders fall for the ‘buy rural’ narrative, once again
- Continuing volume momentum puts Indian ports in a good position