Maruti opens booking for new Ertiga, launch on November 21
The next-gen Ertiga is conceptualised on fifth generation HEARTECT platform to ensure enhanced safety and noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) performance by making it stronger and more rigid
New Delhi: The country’s largest carmaker Maruti Suzuki India Wednesday announced the opening of bookings for its upcoming new version of multi-purpose vehicle (MPV), Ertiga.
The seven-seater MPV will be launched in an all-new avatar on November 21, 2018, Maruti Suzuki India (MSI) said in a statement.
The new vehicle can be booked with an initial payment of Rs 11,000 at any of the company’s Arena showrooms across India, it said.
The next-gen Ertiga is conceptualised on fifth generation HEARTECT platform to ensure enhanced safety and noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) performance by making it stronger and more rigid, MSI added.
The new Ertiga will be available in both petrol (1.5 litre) and diesel (1.3 litre) engine options.
The Ertiga was first launched in India in April 2012 and the company has sold over 4.18 lakh units cumulatively since its launch.
This story has been published from a wire agency feed without modifications to the text. Only the headline has been changed.
- Jawa opens dealerships in Pune, first in India after re-entry
- Buy that car before the new year as price hikes are coming
- Kia Motors, MG Motor debut at Autocar Performance Show
- Ahead of Harrier launch, Tata Motors to hike car prices by up to ₹40,000 from 1 January 2019
- Honda Cars to increase vehicle prices from January
Editor's Picks »
- Markets yet to warm up to KEC International’s record order book
- Indraprastha Gas and Mahanagar Gas shares are low on fuel
- Overhang of capacity constraints lifts for ACC, Ambuja Cements
- Stock market traders fall for the ‘buy rural’ narrative, once again
- Continuing volume momentum puts Indian ports in a good position