Maruti Suzuki opens booking for 2019 Wagon R
Customers can book the new Wagon R at Maruti Suzuki Arena dealerships and online at a booking amount of ₹11,000
New Delhi: Maruti Suzuki India Ltd Monday announced opening of bookings for the new Wagon R. Customers can book the third-generation Wagon R at Maruti Suzuki Arena dealerships at a booking amount of ₹11,000, the company said. The customers can also opt for online booking on the company’s website, it added.
The new Wagon R will be launched on 23 January 2019.
The ‘Big New WagonR’ will be available with a new 1.2 litre petrol engine option along with another choice of 1 litre engine. It will also be offered in automatic gear shift variant, the company said.
The new vehicle has been developed on the Suzuki’s fifth generation HEARTECT platform, “which makes the car stable, strong and safe,” it said.
Use of high tensile steel has improved the overall safety, rigidity and NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness) performance in the new offering.
It also has safety features including driver airbag, ABS (anti-lock braking system) with EBD (electronic brake force distribution) and front seat belts reminder, speed alert system and rear parking sensors.
- Auto dealers feel the squeeze as vehicle registrations fall
- Honda to hike vehicle prices by up to Rs10,000 from next month
- Car market in India continues to move in the slow lane: Report
- Audi plans to introduce compact electric crossover to broaden Tesla assault
- NGT asks Volkswagen to pay penalty of Rs 100 crore in 24 hours
Editor's Picks »
- What to expect from Q3 results of IndiGo, SpiceJet, Jet Airways
- Forget privatisation, govt has hugged its banks tighter
- Flat profit, rising debt are growing worries for Reliance
- Q3 results: HUL growth off a high base shows it’s on a roll
- DCB Bank Q3 results: Small loans give big pain as farm, mortgages lift delinquencies