Hero MotoCorp sales rise 16% to 7,34,668 units in October
Hero MotoCorp reported 16.4% rise in total sales at 7,34,668 units for October, as against 6,31,105 units in the corresponding month last year
New Delhi: Two-wheeler major Hero MotoCorp on Thursday reported 16.4% rise in total sales at 7,34,668 units for October.
The company had sold 6,31,105 units in the corresponding month last year, Hero MotoCorp said in a statement.
This is the fourth occasion in this fiscal, and sixth overall, when the company has registered sales of more than seven lakh units of two-wheelers in a month, it added.
- Auto dealers feel the squeeze as vehicle registrations fall
- Honda to hike vehicle prices by up to Rs10,000 from next month
- Car market in India continues to move in the slow lane: Report
- Audi plans to introduce compact electric crossover to broaden Tesla assault
- NGT asks Volkswagen to pay penalty of Rs 100 crore in 24 hours
Editor's Picks »
- Q3 results: HUL growth off a high base shows it’s on a roll
- DCB Bank Q3 results: Small loans give big pain as farm, mortgages lift delinquencies
- 1 step forward, 2 steps back. Is GST going the VAT way?
- Mindtree delivers stable Q3 results after a shock Q2
- RIL Q3 results today: Will Reliance Jio, Reliance Retail make up for lost energy?