Hero MotoCorp sales rise 16% to 7,34,668 units in October
Hero MotoCorp reported 16.4% rise in total sales at 7,34,668 units for October, as against 6,31,105 units in the corresponding month last year
New Delhi: Two-wheeler major Hero MotoCorp on Thursday reported 16.4% rise in total sales at 7,34,668 units for October.
The company had sold 6,31,105 units in the corresponding month last year, Hero MotoCorp said in a statement.
This is the fourth occasion in this fiscal, and sixth overall, when the company has registered sales of more than seven lakh units of two-wheelers in a month, it added.
Editor's Picks »
- Future Retail’s Q2 result shows improvement in same-store sales
- Private insurance firms grow at the expense of LIC stuck with a sick bank
- Page Industries’s lofty valuations get a reality check in Q2
- Q2 results: Grasim’s Vodafone Idea stake is proving costly
- How Vodafone Idea’s $3.5 bn fundraising will impact telecom in India