Isha Ambani, Anand Piramal to marry in December
Mumbai: Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) chairman Mukesh Ambani’s daughter Isha Ambani will marry Anand Piramal, son of Ajay Piramal, chairman of Piramal Group and Shriram Group.
In a press statement on Sunday, Reliance Industries said the wedding is slated to be this December. Isha’s twin brother Akash Ambani will also tie the knot with Shloka Mehta this December.
Shloka is the daughter of diamond magnate Russel Mehta.
Anand, a Harvard Business School graduate, is currently executive director of Piramal Enterprises.
He founded two start-ups—a healthcare start-up, Piramal eSwasthya, and Piramal Realty, a real estate start-up. Both are now part of the $4 billion family-run conglomerate, Piramal Enterprises.
Isha, who holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology and South Asian Studies from Yale University, will be completing her Master in Business Administration programme from the Graduate School of Business, Stanford by June.
She is on the boards of Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd and Reliance Retail Ltd.
- BetterPlace gets $3 million funding from 3one4 Capital, others
- Timing is right today for matchmaking apps, says Anand Lunia of India Quotient
- Tata Motors Q4 FY18 Results today: JLR sales slowdown seen impacting profit
- Suzlon in talks to sell 300 MW of wind power assets
- Morgan Stanley wants to double asset manager to $1 trillion