Isha Ambani, Anand Piramal to marry in December
Anand Piramal has founded two start-ups—a healthcare start-up, Piramal eSwasthya, and Piramal Realty, a real estate start-up
Mumbai: Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) chairman Mukesh Ambani’s daughter Isha Ambani will marry Anand Piramal, son of Ajay Piramal, chairman of Piramal Group and Shriram Group.
In a press statement on Sunday, Reliance Industries said the wedding is slated to be this December. Isha’s twin brother Akash Ambani will also tie the knot with Shloka Mehta this December.
Shloka is the daughter of diamond magnate Russel Mehta.
Anand, a Harvard Business School graduate, is currently executive director of Piramal Enterprises.
He founded two start-ups—a healthcare start-up, Piramal eSwasthya, and Piramal Realty, a real estate start-up. Both are now part of the $4 billion family-run conglomerate, Piramal Enterprises.
Isha, who holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology and South Asian Studies from Yale University, will be completing her Master in Business Administration programme from the Graduate School of Business, Stanford by June.
She is on the boards of Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd and Reliance Retail Ltd.
Editor's Picks »
- Germany’s transport authority orders Opel to recall 73,000 diesel vehicles worldwide
- Pioneer SPH-CI9BT car infotainment unit review: Reducing driver distraction, or is it?
- Sujatha Gidla’s searing Dalit memoir wins the Shakti Bhatt First Book Prize 2018
- The elusive Mohan Samant
- Q2 results: UltraTech Cement standalone profit at Rs 391 crore
- Policy rethink and higher volumes to aid container shippers
- DCB Bank delivers a strong Q2 but pressure on margins foreseen
- Havells India: Rising costs give a jolt to profitability in September quarter
- All’s well at Mindtree, except for high client concentration risk
- India’s rising steel demand is making companies starry-eyed