JK Cement Q2 profit jumps over two-fold to Rs93 crore
JK Cement’s profit jumped to Rs93.14 crore in the September quarter from Rs40.91 crore in the year-ago period
New Delhi: JK Cement on Saturday reported over two-fold increase in its standalone net profit to Rs93.14 crore for the quarter ended 30 September.
The firm had clocked a net profit of Rs40.91 crore in the year-ago period, JK Cement said in a regulatory filing. Total standalone revenue of the company rose to Rs1,142.05 crore in July-September quarter this fiscal from Rs1,082.22 crore during the same period last year.
The firm, part of the $4 billion JK Group, operates integrated cement facilities at Sirohi (Rajasthan), Durg (Chhattisgarh), Kalol and Surat (Gujarat) and Jharli (Haryana).
- All new Mercedes-Benz diesel cars will be Bharat Stage VI compliant
- Lupin, Japan’s Nichi-Iko tie up to distribute biosimilar drug
- Piramal Capital grants Rs 200 crore to Appaswamy for land acquisition
- Myntra eyes 40% jump in sales during its End of Reason Sale in June
- Thyssenkrupp shareholders said to be sceptical of Tata Steel merger deal
Editor's Picks »
- RBI wants banks to discipline Indian corporates on working capital
- For stressed power assets resolution, patience is the virtue for banks, govt
- Exide’s valuation zooms as it claws back market share lost to Amara Raja
- Trapped in mid-cap stocks? What investors should do
- TCS share buyback shows absurdities of India’s repurchase rules