Federal Bank Q3 profit rises 26%, lags estimates
Federal Bank’s net profit rose to Rs260 crore in the quarter ended 31 December from Rs206 crore a year earlier
Bengaluru: Federal Bank Ltd posted a 26% rise in its third-quarter net profit, helped by higher interest income, but missed analysts’ estimates by a small margin.
Net profit rose to Rs260 crore ($40.99 million) in the quarter ended 31 December from Rs206 crore a year earlier, the lender said on Monday.
Analysts on average had expected a net profit of Rs263 crore, Thomson Reuters Eikon data showed.
Gross bad loans as a percentage of total loans stood at 2.52% at the end of December, compared with 2.39% at end-September.
- New Hyundai Santro gets over 1,000 bookings a day
- RBL Bank Q2 profit rises 36% to Rs 205 crore
- Paytm says consumer data safe after founder Vijay Shekhar Sharma’s personal data stolen
- Jet Airways seeks loan moratorium to ease cash crunch
- SC gives RCom time till 15 December to clear Rs 550 crore dues to Ericsson
Editor's Picks »
- Hindustan Zinc dividend payout offsets dull Q2 results
- Q2 results no blockbuster for Inox Leisure as margins disappoint
- NBFC scare shaves 8.5% of IndusInd Bank share price
- Q2 results portent a dull Diwali for paint stocks investors
- Reliance Jio seen overtaking Vodafone Idea, Airtel to become India’s largest telecom firm by 2018-end