Federal Bank Q3 profit rises 26%, lags estimates
Federal Bank’s net profit rose to Rs260 crore in the quarter ended 31 December from Rs206 crore a year earlier
Bengaluru: Federal Bank Ltd posted a 26% rise in its third-quarter net profit, helped by higher interest income, but missed analysts’ estimates by a small margin.
Net profit rose to Rs260 crore ($40.99 million) in the quarter ended 31 December from Rs206 crore a year earlier, the lender said on Monday.
Analysts on average had expected a net profit of Rs263 crore, Thomson Reuters Eikon data showed.
Gross bad loans as a percentage of total loans stood at 2.52% at the end of December, compared with 2.39% at end-September.
- EPFO cuts administrative charges to 0.5%, firms to save together Rs900 crore annually
- Inclusion of ATF under GST will help airlines cut cost, says Suresh Prabhu
- Bajaj Hindusthan Sugar posts Q4 loss at Rs158 crore
- NALCO Q4 profit falls 4% to Rs257 crore
- Corporation Bank posts Q4 loss of Rs1,838 crore as provisions surge
Editor's Picks »
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars