Ashoka Buildcon Q3 profit doubles to Rs43 crore
- Microsoft Timeline on Android, iOS will improve cross platform browsing
- Why Bollywood awaits Ranbir Kapoor’s ‘Sanju’
- Bankruptcies are booming in India, but there is a shortage of judges
- Aluminium shares skid on US concessions to United Company Rusal
- Manipal-TPG combine submits revised offer for Fortis Healthcare
New Delhi: Highways sector player Ashoka Buildcon Ltd said its net profit for the quarter ending December more than doubled to Rs42.69 crore.
The company had clocked a net profit of Rs19.89 crore in the corresponding period of the previous fiscal. Its total income from operations swelled to Rs524 crore during the quarter as against Rs443 crore from a year ago.
Total expenses also increased to Rs473 crore as against Rs410 crore in the year-ago period. The company said its construction and contract division earned a revenue of Rs486.28 crore while the build, operate and transfer (BOT) unit recorded Rs6.05 crore revenue.