Coffee brand Sleepy Owl raises $500,000 from DSG Consumer Partners
Sleepy Owl, launched in 2016, ships coffee mix to locations across the country and a ready-to-consume offering called The Brew Box, currently offered only in the NCR
New Delhi: Sleepy Owl, a new instant coffee brand, on Monday said it has raised $500,000 from DSG Consumer Partners, the Singapore-based venture capital firm led by Deepak Shahdadpuri.
Launched in 2016, Sleepy Owl ships coffee mix to locations across the country and a ready-to-consume offering called The Brew Box, currently offered only in the National Capital Region. The company claims it uses 100% Grade-A Arabica beans that lend a distinct flavour to its coffee.
Sleepy Owl products are also available on retail stores such as Le Marche, Foodhall and Modern Bazaar.
Consumer products-focused DSG Consumer Partners is also an investor in Epigamia Yogurt, Raw Pressery and Chai Point.
Latest News »
Editor's Picks »
- Narendra Modi tears into opposition, wins trust vote
- Flipkart, Hotstar join hands for ad platform
- Hug-hug, wink-wink: Rahul Gandhi attacks govt over Rafale, unemployment, lynchings
- India, US to finally hold twice-postponed ‘2+2 dialogue’ on 6 September
- Collegium maintains stand on elevation of Joseph to SC, sends two more names to govt
- What ABB India’s performance in June quarter says about capex growth
- Bajaj Finance does well in Q1 even as competition hots up
- Kotak Mahindra Bank: The perils of being priced to perfection
- Higher cane price crushes hopes of sugar mills
- Market optimism before 2019 general election: History may not repeat itself