Coffee brand Sleepy Owl raises $500,000 from DSG Consumer Partners
Sleepy Owl, launched in 2016, ships coffee mix to locations across the country and a ready-to-consume offering called The Brew Box, currently offered only in the NCR
New Delhi: Sleepy Owl, a new instant coffee brand, on Monday said it has raised $500,000 from DSG Consumer Partners, the Singapore-based venture capital firm led by Deepak Shahdadpuri.
Launched in 2016, Sleepy Owl ships coffee mix to locations across the country and a ready-to-consume offering called The Brew Box, currently offered only in the National Capital Region. The company claims it uses 100% Grade-A Arabica beans that lend a distinct flavour to its coffee.
Sleepy Owl products are also available on retail stores such as Le Marche, Foodhall and Modern Bazaar.
Consumer products-focused DSG Consumer Partners is also an investor in Epigamia Yogurt, Raw Pressery and Chai Point.
- RBI slaps Rs 1 crore fine on Indian Bank for violating cyber security norms
- OweMe raises $1 million in seed round from Pi Ventures
- Petrol, diesel prices cut again today, down Rs 11-Rs 14 a litre in two months
- Aavishkaar sells 25% stake to US pension fund TIAA’s Nuveen
- iPhone ban in China may push Apple, Qualcomm toward settlement
Editor's Picks »
- Steel stocks get winter chill as China demand issues resurface
- Why Uday Kotak’s defiance is scaring his bank’s investors
- Exit RBI governor Urjit Patel, enter wrath of the markets?
- The government has a troubling message for minority shareholders
- Opec-allies’ output cut may not amount to big shift in oil prices