Videocon Industries Q4 loss widens to Rs509.7 crore
- BJP to take up massive campaign to counter opposition blame on SCS in AP
- Delhi residents to get compensation for unscheduled power cuts
- Judge Loya death case: BJP seeks Rahul Gandhi’s apology
- Businesses should adjust to one-day loan default norm: SBI chief Rajnish Kumar
- Cyient Q4 profit up 16.2% to Rs121.5 crore
New Delhi: Videocon Industries Ltd on Saturday reported a standalone net loss of Rs509.7 crore for the fourth quarter ended December.
The company had reported a net loss of Rs84.42 crore in the same period a year ago, Videocon Industries said in a BSE filing. The company’s total income on a standalone basis during the quarter declined to Rs2,097.7 crore as against Rs3,357.5 crore in the year-ago period.
The company follows January-December fiscal year.