Zuari Agro Chemicals Q3 net profit rises 32% to Rs48 crore
Zuari Agro Chemicals posts a 32% jump in its standalone net profit to Rs48.02 crore in third quarter ended December 2017 on higher income
New Delhi: Zuari Agro Chemicals Ltd on Monday posted a 32% jump in its standalone net profit to Rs48.02 crore in third quarter ended December 2017 on higher income. The company recorded a net profit of Rs36.36 crore in a year ago quarter.
Net income increased to Rs1,452.08 crore during October-December of 2017-18 fiscal from Rs1,367.94 crore in the year-ago period, the company said in a BSE filing.
Expenses remained marginally higher at Rs1,399.15 crore as against Rs1,310.53 crore in the said period.
At 1.09pm, the Goa-based company’s shares were trading 8.66% up at Rs536 apiece on BSE, while the Sensex was up 0.52% at 34,183.44 points.
- Jet Airways to make part payment of September salary to senior staffers on October 25
- Q2 results: HDFC Bank net profit rises 20.6% to Rs 5006 crore
- Govt, board eye asset sales to turn IL&FS around in six months
- Jet Airways sets jet sale, leaseback plan in motion to raise $800 mn
- Lenders accept ArcelorMittal resolution plan for Essar Steel
Editor's Picks »
- NBFC liquidity crisis set to worsen real estate sector woes
- RBI pause on interest rate hike may last only till December
- Policy rethink and higher volumes to aid container shippers
- DCB Bank delivers a strong Q2 but pressure on margins foreseen
- Havells India: Rising costs give a jolt to profitability in September quarter