Tata Asset Management CEO Ramamoorthy Ganesh quits
Ramamoorthy Ganesh, who joined Tata Asset Management in June 2015, had been on leave since 20 May
Mumbai: Ramamoorthy Ganesh, chief executive officer (CEO) of the Rs43,000 crore Tata Asset Management Co. Ltd, India’s 12th largest mutual fund house, has left the company.
The company confirmed his exit in an e-mail, but ascribed it to personal reasons. The company added that it did not have any other comment to make.
Ganesh, who joined Tata Asset Management in June 2015, had been on leave since 20 May. He did not respond to queries e-mailed to him on 2 June.
Editor's Picks »
- Artificial intelligence predictions may not always lead to better decisions
- 2G case: Delhi HC defers hearing on CBI, ED plea against acquittals
- Friday Wrap: ‘Parmanu,’ ‘Solo’ make for dull movie week
- In order to grow, we need to get into other markets: Vince Voron
- IHH extends revised offer for Fortis to 30 June
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars