GSK Pharma Q2 profit down 23% to ₹101 crore
GSK Pharma’s total income stood at ₹831.13 crore for the second quarter. It was ₹845.89 crore in the second quarter of 2017-18
New Delhi: GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)Pharmaceuticals on Monday reported 22.67% fall in standalone net profit to ₹100.77 crore for the quarter ended 30 September 2018.
The company had posted a net profit of ₹130.32 crore in the year-ago period, GSK Pharma said in a BSE filing.
Total income of the company stood at ₹831.13 crore for the reported quarter. It was ₹845.89 crore in the second quarter of 2017-18.
Shares of GSK Pharma were trading at ₹1,379.30 per scrip on BSE, down 3.11% from the previous close.
Editor's Picks »
- Markets yet to warm up to KEC International’s record order book
- Indraprastha Gas and Mahanagar Gas shares are low on fuel
- Overhang of capacity constraints lifts for ACC, Ambuja Cements
- Stock market traders fall for the ‘buy rural’ narrative, once again
- Continuing volume momentum puts Indian ports in a good position