Natco Pharma’s Q1 profit after tax up 97% at Rs94 crore
Hyderabad: Natco Pharma Ltd on Monday said its consolidated profit after tax for the quarter ended 30 June was up by 97% to Rs94 crore.
The profit after tax for the same quarter last year was at Rs48 crore, the company said in a statement. Total revenue for the quarter under discussion was reported at Rs449 crore, up 30% over the Q1 of FY17.
The revenue during the April-June quarter was Rs346 crore, it said. Natco recommended an interim dividend of Rs1.25 (62.5%) per equity share of Rs2 each for the financial year 2017-18.
- Indian scientists using artificial intelligence to predict early onset of Alzheimer’s
- People need to make preventive measure a habit if India is to become malaria-free by 2027: home insecticides makers
- Bollywood is in love with biopics. But will it last?
- Flipkart wins relief over tax on discounts
- Why homebuyers can’t expect any RERA relief soon