Puravankara Q3 net profit up 15% at Rs26 crore
Purvankara reported that sales of completed and nearing completion inventory has accelerated with a year-on-year growth of 160% for the quarter
New Delhi: Realty firm Puravankara Ltd on Saturday reported a 14.56% increase in its consolidated net profit at Rs25.64 crore for the quarter ended December 2017.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs22.38 crore during the same period of the previous fiscal, Puravankara Ltd said in a regulatory filing. Total income during the quarter under review stood at Rs454.90 crore.
It was Rs286.32 crore in the year-ago period. “Sales of completed and nearing completion inventory has accelerated, with a year-on-year growth of 160 per cent for the quarter,” Puravankara Ltd managing director Ashish R. Puravankara said.
Editor's Picks »
- HDFC plans special situations fund to invest in stressed realty projects
- HPCL arm Prize Petroleum takes a ₹ 24.41 crore hit
- ARCs seek tweaks in inter-creditor agreement to protect their interests
- Legal costs of firms rose 56.73% in last five years
- Costly nutritious food seen driving up malnutrition in India