Puravankara Q3 net profit up 15% at Rs26 crore
New Delhi: Realty firm Puravankara Ltd on Saturday reported a 14.56% increase in its consolidated net profit at Rs25.64 crore for the quarter ended December 2017.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs22.38 crore during the same period of the previous fiscal, Puravankara Ltd said in a regulatory filing. Total income during the quarter under review stood at Rs454.90 crore.
It was Rs286.32 crore in the year-ago period. “Sales of completed and nearing completion inventory has accelerated, with a year-on-year growth of 160 per cent for the quarter,” Puravankara Ltd managing director Ashish R. Puravankara said.
- HC asks Axis Bank to renew RCom bank guarantees
- Firm managed by high-quality promoter will surprise positively, says Vishal Gupta
- DLF’s Q4 profit surges 70.5% to Rs243.26 crore
- Usha Martin posts Q4 profit of Rs12.58 crore
- JPMorgan exits infrastructure investment space in India, sells platform to Rohatyn