BookaTruck to raise Rs25 crore for expansion
- Tata Motors Q4 profit halves to Rs2,125 crore
- TCS expands operations in Florida as part of Transamerica deal
- Niti Aayog, ABB join hands to benefit India from AI, robotics
- Thyssenkrupp’s CEO under fire as activist Elliott buys stake
- Disappointed in UTI MF shareholders for not cutting down stakes: T Rowe Price
New Delhi: Truck booking start-up BookaTruck plans to raise about Rs25 crore in the third quarter of this fiscal to expand its presence across the country.
BookaTruck launched the app-based service for booking of heavy commercial vehicles in February. Its co-founder Harshit Khetawat said it is looking to raise about Rs25 crore in the third quarter of 2017-18.
“We aim to reduce transportation cost by making trucking efficient and simple,” Khetawat said.
BookaTruck is a technology-enabled logistics service provider and offers a one-stop solution for all truck transportation needs throughout India, Khetawat said. “Through this service, one can also track movement of vehicles as they are equipped with GPS and we provide 24x7 customer care,” he added.
Since its launch, BookaTruck has seen about 1,300 app downloads and registered over 10,000 trucks.