ACC Q4 profit rises 126% to Rs206 crore
ACC profit rose 126% to Rs206 crore in the quarter ended 31 December, from Rs90.87 crore a year earlier
Bengaluru: Cement maker ACC Ltd said on Thursday its fourth-quarter profit more than doubled from a year earlier and beat analysts’ expectations.
Profit rose 126% to Rs206 crore ($32.06 million) in the quarter ended 31 December, from Rs90.87 crore a year earlier, the company said in a statement.
Net sales were up 30% at Rs3,417 crore.
Analysts on average had expected the company to post a profit of Rs185 crore, according to Thomson Reuters data.
ACC shares were trading 3% higher after the results. Reuters
- Best tech companies to work in India has a govt organisation in top 10
- WPP to spend £300 million in restructuring over three years
- RBI slaps Rs 1 crore fine on Indian Bank for violating cyber security norms
- OweMe raises $1 million in seed round from Pi Ventures
- Petrol, diesel prices cut again today, down Rs 11-Rs 14 a litre in two months
Editor's Picks »
- Steel stocks get winter chill as China demand issues resurface
- Why Uday Kotak’s defiance is scaring his bank’s investors
- Exit RBI governor Urjit Patel, enter wrath of the markets?
- The government has a troubling message for minority shareholders
- Opec-allies’ output cut may not amount to big shift in oil prices