Societe Generale appoints Rajat Kohli as head of global markets for India
- Indian scientists using artificial intelligence to predict early onset of Alzheimer’s
- People need to make preventive measure a habit if India is to become malaria-free by 2027: home insecticides makers
- Bollywood is in love with biopics. But will it last?
- Flipkart wins relief over tax on discounts
- Why homebuyers can’t expect any RERA relief soon
Mumbai: Societe Generale has appointed Rajat Kohli as head of global markets for India, the French banking and financial services company said in a release on Monday.
Kohli will replace Gopal Bhattacharya who decided to pursue other opportunities outside the group, the release added.
Kohli will report locally to Evelyne Collin, chief executive and chief country officer, India, and regionally to Arnaud Lhoste, head of markets sales for south east Asia and India.
He previously worked at BNP Paribas for 11 years and recently was the head of institutional business in their global markets division. He holds an MBA from Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow and is a qualified cost accountant.