Indian Overseas Bank appoints R. Subramaniakumar as MD and CEO
Prior to joining Indian Overseas Bank, Subramaniakumar had served in various capacities at Punjab National Bank in his over three-decade career
Chennai: Public sector Indian Overseas Bank on Tuesday said that executive director R. Subramaniakumar has been elevated to the post of managing director and chief executive officer with immediate effect.
Consequent to the notification issued by the finance ministry, Subramaniakumar has taken charge as managing director and CEO of Indian Overseas Bank, the Chennai-headquartered bank said in a release. Subramaniakumar joined the bank as its executive director in September 2016. Prior to joining the bank, he had served in various capacities at Punjab National Bank in his over three-decade career, the release said.
Editor's Picks »
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars