Piramal Enterprises to raise Rs600 crore via NCDs
Piramal Enterprises says a committee of its board approved raising of up to Rs600 crore by issuing non-convertible debentures on private placement basis
New Delhi: Piramal Enterprises Ltd on Friday said a committee of its board approved raising of up to Rs600 crore by issuing non-convertible debentures (NCDs) on private placement basis.
It said in a BSE filing that the issue size is up to Rs200 crore, with an option to retain over-subscription of Rs400 crore, “aggregating the total issue size to Rs600 crore”. It did not elaborate on what it proposes to do with the amount to be raised.
The NCDs are proposed to be listed on the wholesale debt market segment of NSE, Piramal said. The “tenure of the instrument is 546 days”, and redemption date is March 15, 2019, the company said.
The company’s stock closed at Rs2,881.85, down 0.97%, on BSE.
Editor's Picks »
- Tata Motors shelves sports car project RaceMo
- Tata Communications, Arvind to move out from NSE’s Nifty Midcap 50 index
- EPFO notifies 8.55% interest rate on PF for 2017-18, lowest in 5 years
- Bangladesh PM Sheikh Hasina asks India for support on Rohingyas
- Donald Trump says US North Korea summit ‘could’ happen on 12 June
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars