Tata Motors to raise up to Rs 500 crore via NCDs
- CPM rules out alliance with Congress, but to have ‘understanding’
- SCO meet: No bilaterals between foreign, defence ministers of India, Pakistan
- Income tax dept steps up surveillance to crack down on unaccounted use of funds
- HDFC Bank Q4 net profit rises 20% to Rs4,799 crore
- Right to equality can be invoked if COC violates bankruptcy code: NCLT chairman
New Delhi: Tata Motors will raise up to Rs500 crore via issuance of non-convertible debentures (NCDs) on a private placement basis.
“A meeting of duly authorised committee was held today approving offering for subscription on a private placement basis, up to 5,000 rated, listed, unsecured, 7.84% coupon, redeemable, non-convertible debentures aggregating up to Rs500 crore,” Tata Motors said in a BSE filing.
Shares of Tata Motors were trading flat at Rs472.90 on BSE.