Tata Global Beverages appoints N. Chandrasekaran as chairman
Tata Sons chairman N. Chandrasekaran replaces Harish Bhat as chairman of Tata Global Beverages with immediate effect
New Delhi: Tata Global Beverages Ltd (TGBL) on Monday appointed Tata Sons head N. Chandrasekaran as chairman with immediate effect.
TGBL’s board in a meeting held in the day approved the “appointment of N. Chandrasekaran as an additional director and as chairman of the board of the company in place of Mr. Harish Bhat who expressed a desire to step down as chairman,” the company said in a BSE filing.
The board has also appointed Siraj Azmat Chaudhry as non-executive independent director.
On 15 November, ousted Tata Sons chairman Cyrus Mistry was voted out as chairman by the board of the Tata Global Beverages and Harish Bhat was appointed in his place.
Editor's Picks »
- United Spirits picks up 26% stake in liquor delivery start-up HipBar
- Idea shares tank over 7% as Vodafone merger may get delayed
- Karnataka govt nominates 2 representatives to Cauvery board
- SigTuple raises $19 million from Accel, IDG, others
- NCLAT refuses to defer order on Uttam Galva units’ insolvency case