David Rasquinha appointed Exim Bank managing director
The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet (ACC) has approved David Rasquinha’s appointment as Exim Bank managing director for 3 years
New Delhi: David Rasquinha was Friday appointed as managing director of Export-Import Bank of India (Exim Bank).
The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet has approved his appointment to the post for three years, an order issued by the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) said.
Rasquinha is at present deputy managing director of the Exim Bank.
Editor's Picks »
- Market optimism before 2019 general election: History may not repeat itself
- UltraTech Cement: No respite from cost pressures
- Mindtree sees strong revenues but client concentration remains high
- Bandhan Bank’s share defies gravity as growth story is intact
- Fund managers slashing allocations to equities in emerging markets, shows BAML survey