IRB Infra appoints former NHAI chief as board chairman
- Indian scientists using artificial intelligence to predict early onset of Alzheimer’s
- People need to make preventive measure a habit if India is to become malaria-free by 2027: home insecticides makers
- Bollywood is in love with biopics. But will it last?
- Flipkart wins relief over tax on discounts
- Why homebuyers can’t expect any RERA relief soon
New Delhi: IRB Infrastructure, a wholly-owned subsidiary of IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd on Friday said it has appointed former The National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) chief Rajinder Pal Singh as chairman to the board.
An IAS, he has worked in various areas like finance, industry, urban development and infrastructure development. Singh has also been the chairman & managing director, Punjab & Sind Bank and served as secretary, department of industrial policy & promotions.
He was NHAI chairman from 2012 to 2015. Currently, he is on the board of directors of Maruti Suzuki India Ltd; Bharati Infratel Ltd and Lodha Developers.
IRB Infrastructure Developers CMD Virendra D Mhaiskar said: “We are confident that his rich domain knowledge and expertise will be of great help to the IRB Group in achieving new heights of success.” IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd is one of the largest private roads and highways infrastructure developers in India.