Yes Bank finalises potential candidates for top job
Yes Bank will now seek approval from RBI for the CEO appointment, and will make the relevant disclosures after its approval
Mumbai: Yes Bank Ltd said on Wednesday it has finalised the potential candidates for the position of chief executive officer to replace the incumbent Rana Kapoor, but did not disclose names. The private sector bank will now seek approval from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for the CEO appointment, and will make the relevant disclosures after the RBI’s approval, the lender said in a statement.
Yes Bank’s governance was thrown into question in September when RBI asked Kapoor to step down by the end of January, sending its stock plunging and causing several resignations from its board. The central bank had asked the lender to find a new CEO by 1 February.
This story has been published from a wire agency feed without modifications to the text.
- Air India invites bids from state governments, PSUs for Nariman Point building
- HDFC Bank Q3 net profit rises 20% to Rs 5,586 crore
- FedEx starts $575 million worker buyout as overseas demand cools
- Facebook faces potential record US fine on privacy violations: Report
- India’s data must be controlled by Indians, not by global corporates: Mukesh Ambani on data colonisation
Editor's Picks »
- What to expect from Q3 results of IndiGo, SpiceJet, Jet Airways
- Forget privatisation, govt has hugged its banks tighter
- Flat profit, rising debt are growing worries for Reliance
- Q3 results: HUL growth off a high base shows it’s on a roll
- DCB Bank Q3 results: Small loans give big pain as farm, mortgages lift delinquencies