NALCO Q4 profit falls 4% to Rs257 crore
NALCO’s total income during the March quarter of 2017-18 fiscal rose to Rs2,920 crore, from Rs2,611 crore in the year-ago period
New Delhi: State-run NALCO on Saturday reported 4% drop in its standalone net profit to Rs257 crore for the quarter ended 31 March 2017-18.
As per the company’s BSE filing, NALCO had a net profit of Rs268 crore in the January-March quarter of 2016-17. Its total income during the March quarter of 2017-18 fiscal rose to Rs2,920 crore, from Rs2,611 crore in the year-ago period.
For the full 2017-18 fiscal ended 31 March, NALCO reported a standalone net profit of Rs1,342 crore —double of Rs668 crore reported in 2016-17.
The board of NALCO has recommended a final dividend of 20% which is Rs1 per equity share of face value of Rs5 for 2017-18.
- Ghosn demise ripples from Tokyo to Paris as allegations grow
- CCI to probe alleged antitrust behaviour by Maersk, DP World at Mumbai port: Report
- Raj Nayak quits Viacom18
- The writing is very clear on the wall, Supreme Court warns Amrapali Group
- Free shipping becomes a blessing and curse at Amazon and Target
Editor's Picks »
- Banks get ₹3.7 trillion lending boost with RBI-FinMin ceasefire
- Telangana to witness fight between ‘frenemies’ Congress and TJS
- Delhi Police arrests Hizbul Mujahideen militant for killing J&K cop Imtiaz Ahmed
- If voted to power, BJP will kill Mizo identity, says Rahul Gandhi
- Won’t contest 2019 LS polls, says Sushma Swaraj