Force Motors Q3 net profit down 37% at Rs14.65 crore
Force Motors’ revenue from operations during the quarter under review stood at Rs749.52 crore
New Delhi: Force Motors on Monday reported 36.98% decline in standalone net profit at Rs14.65 crore for the third quarter ended December 2017.
The company had posted a standalone net profit of Rs23.25 crore in the same quarter of the previous fiscal, Force Motors said in a BSE filing. Revenue from operations during the quarter under review stood at Rs749.52 crore.
In the same quarter a year ago, revenue from operations stood at Rs716.05 crore. However, the two figures are not comparable following the implementation of goods and services tax (GST) from July 2017. Expenses in the third quarter were higher at Rs737.32 crore as against Rs715.22 crore in the year-ago period.
Shares of Force Motors ended the day 2.22% higher at Rs3,368.15 apiece on BSE on Tuesday.
- Takahiro Hayashi: The world champion chess player who made hot Japan IPO
- The billionaires and the guru: How Singh brothers burnt through $2 billion
- IPG Mediabrands’ Initiative wins Anchor Electricals’ Rs 100 crore media mandate
- Walmart reports Q2 loss, but higher sales; shares surge
- Uber quarterly loss jumps as it invests in ‘big bets’
Editor's Picks »
- Recent rise in trade deficit is not due to the oil prices
- Safeguard duty proposal has deepened uncertainty in the solar energy sector
- Fortis Healthcare: What now, after IHH entry and June quarter loss?
- Weak Q1 for Amara Raja but investors pin hopes on softening lead prices
- IDBI Bank Q1 results show how expensive it is for LIC