Force Motors Q3 net profit down 37% at Rs14.65 crore
Force Motors’ revenue from operations during the quarter under review stood at Rs749.52 crore
New Delhi: Force Motors on Monday reported 36.98% decline in standalone net profit at Rs14.65 crore for the third quarter ended December 2017.
The company had posted a standalone net profit of Rs23.25 crore in the same quarter of the previous fiscal, Force Motors said in a BSE filing. Revenue from operations during the quarter under review stood at Rs749.52 crore.
In the same quarter a year ago, revenue from operations stood at Rs716.05 crore. However, the two figures are not comparable following the implementation of goods and services tax (GST) from July 2017. Expenses in the third quarter were higher at Rs737.32 crore as against Rs715.22 crore in the year-ago period.
Shares of Force Motors ended the day 2.22% higher at Rs3,368.15 apiece on BSE on Tuesday.
Editor's Picks »
- Same-store sales growth trips at Future Retail
- Cipla Q4 FY18 results no reason to reverse stock underperformance
- Dr Reddy’s Q4: It’s a wait and watch, share price spike notwithstanding
- What SBI Q4 results say about the Indian economy and the bank
- Patanjali’s slowing growth does not mean that Colgate’s is accelerating