Force Motors Q3 net profit down 37% at Rs14.65 crore
New Delhi: Force Motors on Monday reported 36.98% decline in standalone net profit at Rs14.65 crore for the third quarter ended December 2017.
The company had posted a standalone net profit of Rs23.25 crore in the same quarter of the previous fiscal, Force Motors said in a BSE filing. Revenue from operations during the quarter under review stood at Rs749.52 crore.
In the same quarter a year ago, revenue from operations stood at Rs716.05 crore. However, the two figures are not comparable following the implementation of goods and services tax (GST) from July 2017. Expenses in the third quarter were higher at Rs737.32 crore as against Rs715.22 crore in the year-ago period.
Shares of Force Motors ended the day 2.22% higher at Rs3,368.15 apiece on BSE on Tuesday.
- How 3% yields could reshape the investing landscape
- Cryptocurrencies climb again as April rally storms toward 75%
- Celebrating TCS’s triumph and the spunk of Flipkart
- Xiaomi leads India’s smartphone market again, Huawei moves into top five: report
- How Huawei P20 Pro compares with Google Pixel 2 XL, Samsung Galaxy S9+ and Apple iPhone X