NSE names IDFC’s Vikram Limaye as CMD
- Rupee weakens against US dollar on global equity sell-off
- US-China trade war: Beijing hits back at Trump, plans $3 bn reciprocal tariffs on US imports
- Sun Pharma: One down, Halol to go
- Air India makes history by flying to Israel via Saudi airspace
- As formalization lags, logistics firms pin hopes on GST e-way bill, better implementation
Mumbai: India’s National Stock Exchange Ltd(NSE) named Vikram Limaye, CEO of IDFC Ltd, as its new chief executive and managing director, the infrastructure financier said on Wednesday.
The country’s largest bourse is gearing up for its much-awaited initial public offering this year.
The appointment will have to be approved by market regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi), IDFC said in a statement. Reuters