India Cements Q3 profit rises 11-fold to Rs35.34 crore
- Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Review: The budget smartphone to beat
- China is said to mull cutting car import duty by about half
- Draft National Telecom Policy to be released on 1 May
- Was the boost in digital payments after demonetization temporary?
- Deals Buzz: SoftBank to move ride-hailing stakes worth $20 bn to Vision Fund, says report
New Delhi: India Cements Ltd on Friday reported an over 11-fold jump in standalone net profit at Rs35.34 crore for the third quarter ended 31 December 2016. It had reported net profit of Rs3.16 crore in the October-December period last fiscal, India Cements Ltd said in a BSE filing.
The company’s total income also was up 19.21% to Rs1,270.95 crore during the quarter under review as against Rs1,066.13 crore in the year-ago period. Its total expenses during the period were up 16.94% to Rs1,130.89 crore as against Rs967.03 crore a year ago.
Shares of the company were trading 1.60 up at Rs 144.75 at 2.05pm apiece on BSE.