ICICI Bank says not filed for settlement with Sebi
ICICI Bank has clarified that it hasn’t filed with Sebi a settlement application in the Chanda Kochhar issue
ICICI Bank Ltd today clarified that it has not filed any application for settlement with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) in the Chanda Kochhar issue.
On Tuesday, ICICI Bank Ltd shares fell 2.07%, or ₹ 6.75, to ₹ 318.70 on the BSE while the benchmark Sensex shed 0.78%, or 294.84 points, to end the day at 37,290.67.
- Prime Venture leads ₹65 crore funding round in myGate
- Private equity funds raised $121 billion globally in Q3 2018
- Motilal Oswal PE to invest ₹200 crore in Happy Forgings
- Patients of J&J faulty hip implants question credibility of govt panel
- Porsche IPO could value carmaker as high as $81 billion, CFO says
- Banks turned wary of NBFCs months before IL&FS defaults
- HUL Q2: Rising input costs face off against healthy demand growth
- Q2 results: DMart finally set to face a reality check
- Temporary staffing: Decent employee additions, margin pressures may sustain
- Gujarat relief for Tata Power, Adani Power underlines sector’s harsh reality