Bajaj Electricals Q3 profit rises 24% to Rs36.83 crore
Bajaj Electricals reports a 23.96% increase in its net profit to Rs36.83 crore for the quarter ended in December 2017, compared to Rs29.71 crore a year ago
New Delhi: Bajaj Electricals Ltd on Thursday reported a 23.96% increase in its net profit to Rs36.83 crore for the quarter ended in December 2017, compared to Rs29.71 crore a year ago.
The company’s income from operations stood at Rs1,140.70 crore, up from Rs1,052.08 crore in the same period of the previous fiscal, Bajaj Electricals said in a regulatory filing.
Income from operations is not comparable due to the introduction of GST from 1 July, which replaced excise duty and other input taxes, the company said.
On Thursday, Bajaj Electricals shares closed 4.61% up at Rs509.55 apiece on BSE.
- WPP to spend £300 million in restructuring over three years
- RBI slaps Rs 1 crore fine on Indian Bank for violating cyber security norms
- OweMe raises $1 million in seed round from Pi Ventures
- Petrol, diesel prices cut again today, down Rs 11-Rs 14 a litre in two months
- Aavishkaar sells 25% stake to US pension fund TIAA’s Nuveen
Editor's Picks »
- Steel stocks get winter chill as China demand issues resurface
- Why Uday Kotak’s defiance is scaring his bank’s investors
- Exit RBI governor Urjit Patel, enter wrath of the markets?
- The government has a troubling message for minority shareholders
- Opec-allies’ output cut may not amount to big shift in oil prices