Bajaj Electricals Q3 profit rises 24% to Rs36.83 crore
Bajaj Electricals reports a 23.96% increase in its net profit to Rs36.83 crore for the quarter ended in December 2017, compared to Rs29.71 crore a year ago
New Delhi: Bajaj Electricals Ltd on Thursday reported a 23.96% increase in its net profit to Rs36.83 crore for the quarter ended in December 2017, compared to Rs29.71 crore a year ago.
The company’s income from operations stood at Rs1,140.70 crore, up from Rs1,052.08 crore in the same period of the previous fiscal, Bajaj Electricals said in a regulatory filing.
Income from operations is not comparable due to the introduction of GST from 1 July, which replaced excise duty and other input taxes, the company said.
On Thursday, Bajaj Electricals shares closed 4.61% up at Rs509.55 apiece on BSE.
- Leena AI secures $2 million seed funding from Snapdeal co-founders, Elad Gil
- Oyo plans to hire 2,020 technology experts in next two years
- Metro Cash and Carry to digitize 5 lakh kirana stores
- Reliance Jio, Star India in five-year deal for cricket telecast on JioTV
- HomeLane pilots new experience centre model to expand footprint faster
Editor's Picks »
- India’s renewable energy sector hits a milestone but loses speed
- All eyes now on share swap ratio in this mega bank merger
- Jet Privilege can actually get higher valuation than Jet Airways
- Profitability of cement firms to take a hit due to weak prices, high costs
- Pidilite’s shares hold their ground despite weak rupee and rising crude