Bajaj Electricals Q3 profit rises 24% to Rs36.83 crore
New Delhi: Bajaj Electricals Ltd on Thursday reported a 23.96% increase in its net profit to Rs36.83 crore for the quarter ended in December 2017, compared to Rs29.71 crore a year ago.
The company’s income from operations stood at Rs1,140.70 crore, up from Rs1,052.08 crore in the same period of the previous fiscal, Bajaj Electricals said in a regulatory filing.
Income from operations is not comparable due to the introduction of GST from 1 July, which replaced excise duty and other input taxes, the company said.
On Thursday, Bajaj Electricals shares closed 4.61% up at Rs509.55 apiece on BSE.
- Union cabinet approves Fugitive Economic Offenders Ordinance 2018
- Cash crunch: Rs2000, 500 notes make up 97% of cash seized in Karnataka before assembly polls
- Union cabinet approves ordinance for death penalty to child rapists
- Yashwant Sinha quits BJP, says he’s taking ‘sanyas’ from party politics
- India’s role in development of Indo-Pacific region to expand, says IMF