Ronnie Screwvala’s Unilazer Ventures picks up 25% stake in EkStop Shop
- HDFC Bank Q4 net profit rises 20% to Rs4,799 crore
- Right to equality can be invoked if COC violates bankruptcy code: NCLT chairman
- L&T sells Bengaluru land parcel to Phoenix-CPPIB platform for Rs650 crore
- Railways to extend ‘Give it up’ scheme for senior citizens to all categories availing fare concession
- Union cabinet approves Fugitive Economic Offenders Ordinance 2018
In December, Unilazer had invested $6 million in Zivame.com, an Internet portal that sells lingerie. Unilazer’s other investments in the e-commerce space include a technology company Valyoo Technologies Pvt. Ltd, which has brands like online shopping portal lenskart.com.
EkStop.com launched its services across Mumbai city last year and expects to extend its services to Navi Mumbai soon.
The e-grocer has partnered with more than 500 brands to offer over 8,000 products and has in-house logistics and warehousing capabilities.
“This latest investment is in line with the company’s strategic approach towards building e-commerce verticals with potential for exponential growth and scalability,” Unilazer said in a press statement.