GVK Power returns to profit on a standalone basis
GVK Power and Infrastructure reported a standalone net profit of Rs6.77 crore in the first quarter
New Delhi: Swinging back into to the black, GVK Power & Infrastructure reported a standalone net profit of Rs6.77 crore in the quarter ended 30 June, 2017 on the back of higher revenues.
The company reported a standalone net loss of Rs51.04 crore for the quarter ended 30 June, 2016, GVK Power and Infrastructure said in BSE filing.
According to the statement, the company’s total income increased to 22.42 crore in the first quarter from Rs16.85 crore in the year-ago period.
Editor's Picks »
- ‘The biggest challenge being an SFB is listing out what the challenges are’
- Imran Khan, Nawaz Sharif face-off as Pakistan goes to polls this week
- Khazanah in early talks to invest in Pepe’s India arm
- Rajnath visits Assam days before release of second draft of NRC
- The Karnataka village that hit the headlines for the wrong reasons
- What ABB India’s performance in June quarter says about capex growth
- Bajaj Finance does well in Q1 even as competition hots up
- Kotak Mahindra Bank: The perils of being priced to perfection
- Higher cane price crushes hopes of sugar mills
- Market optimism before 2019 general election: History may not repeat itself