Swan Energy gets shareholders’ nod to raise Rs.1,200 crore
- HDFC Bank Q4 net profit rises 20% to Rs4,799 crore
- Right to equality can be invoked if COC violates bankruptcy code: NCLT chairman
- L&T sells Bengaluru land parcel to Phoenix-CPPIB platform for Rs650 crore
- Railways to extend ‘Give it up’ scheme for senior citizens to all categories availing fare concession
- Union cabinet approves Fugitive Economic Offenders Ordinance 2018
New Delhi: Swan Energy Ltd on Tuesday said it has received shareholders’ approval to raise Rs.1,200 crore through issuance of equity shares or securities like Foreign Currency Convertible Bonds (FCCB).
The special resolution to raise Rs.1,200 crore by the company was approved by the shareholders in the annual general meeting held on 21 September, 2016, the company said in BSE filing. According to the statement, shareholders also approved dividend at the rate of 5% for every equity share with a face value of Rs.1 each on 22,11,80,000 shares, amounting to Rs.1,10,59,000 for 2015-16.
The shareholders also adopted audited financial results for the year ended on March 31, 2016 along with reports of board and auditors.