Indiabulls Real Estate to raise Rs480 crore via debentures
Indiabulls said it proposes to issue secured, redeemable, non-convertible debentures of face value Rs10 lakh each aggregating Rs480 crore
New Delhi: Indiabulls Real Estate plans to raise Rs480 crore through issue of debentures on private placement basis.
In a BSE filing, the Mumbai-based developer has said that it “proposes to issue secured, redeemable, non-convertible debentures of face value Rs10 lakh each aggregating Rs480 crore, on a private placement basis.”
The issue will open on June 25 and the amount would be raised in one or more tranches, it added.
During the 2017-18 fiscal, the company’s net profit rose to Rs1,980.20 crore from Rs356.67 crore.
Total revenue also doubled to Rs5,926.53 crore from Rs2,320.34 crore in the previous financial year.
- Free shipping becomes a blessing and curse at Amazon and Target
- Japan’s Mitsubishi CEO says tough to manage car alliance without Ghosn
- Google invests $700 million in Danish data centre, secures green energy
- DeTect Technologies raises $3.3 million from SAIF Partners
- Priyanka Chopra wants these items as wedding gifts, shares list on Amazon
Editor's Picks »
- IOC asks members to not grant event to India involving Kosovo
- Income tax department does away with mandatory quoting of father’s name for PAN applications
- Delisting: Sebi allows promoters to make counter offers
- Jaypee Infratech: Kotak, L&T, NBCC submit EoI to take over
- Maharaj versus Shivraj battle of slogans in Madhya Pradesh