Indiabulls Real Estate to raise Rs480 crore via debentures
Indiabulls said it proposes to issue secured, redeemable, non-convertible debentures of face value Rs10 lakh each aggregating Rs480 crore
New Delhi: Indiabulls Real Estate plans to raise Rs480 crore through issue of debentures on private placement basis.
In a BSE filing, the Mumbai-based developer has said that it “proposes to issue secured, redeemable, non-convertible debentures of face value Rs10 lakh each aggregating Rs480 crore, on a private placement basis.”
The issue will open on June 25 and the amount would be raised in one or more tranches, it added.
During the 2017-18 fiscal, the company’s net profit rose to Rs1,980.20 crore from Rs356.67 crore.
Total revenue also doubled to Rs5,926.53 crore from Rs2,320.34 crore in the previous financial year.
- New mantra for Pepsico, Mondelez: Less salt, sugar
- Sun Pharma’s cancer injection from Halol plant gets USFDA nod
- A click moment for us was raising ₹100 crore in seed round to chase our dreams: Manish Lunia
- StanChart PE to buy Naspers stake in Travel Boutique Online
- Daiichi-Ranbaxy row: HC directs Singh brothers to disclose foreign assets
Editor's Picks »
- Fund managers slashing allocations to equities in emerging markets, shows BAML survey
- ICICI Lombard tightens grip on profitability in a lean growth quarter
- TCNS Clothing IPO: Valuations capture the upsides adequately
- Nightmare of Indian Accounting Standard 115 comes to haunt firms in the real estate sector
- What is driving the optimism in stocks of paint companies?