Pfizer Q2 profit up 52% at Rs126 crore
- Govt serious in bringing fugitive economic offenders to task: Rajnath Singh
- Sushma Swaraj arrives in China for talks with Wang Yi, SCO meet
- Make the best of technology to deal with administrative delays: Modi tells bureaucrats
- Amit Shah says ordinance shows Modi govt’s commitment to women’s safety
- Sanskrit most suitable for machine learning, AI: Ram Nath Kovind
New Delhi: Drug firm Pfizer Ltd on Friday posted 52.49% rise in net profit at Rs126.33 crore for the second quarter ending 30 September, 2016-17.
The company had reported a net profit of Rs82.84 crore for the same period of previous fiscal.
Its net sales rose to Rs552.08 crore for the July- September quarter, compared with Rs525.04 crore during the same period of previous fiscal, Pfizer said in a regulatory filing.
Pfizer stock closed at Rs1,781.20, up 0.97%, on BSE.