First Carlyle Ventures Mauritius exits Cyient, sells stake
First Carlyle Ventures Mauritius sold 1.10 crore shares, representing 9.86% of Cyient Ltd for an estimated value of Rs604.28 crore
New Delhi: Foreign portfolio investor First Carlyle Ventures Mauritius has sold its entire holding in IT firm Cyient Ltd through an open market transaction for an estimated value of Rs604 crore.
According to a BSE filing on Wednesday, First Carlyle Ventures Mauritius sold 1.10 crore shares, representing 9.86% of Cyient Ltd. The shares were offloaded on 31 October based on the weighted average price of Rs544.43 and the transaction is estimated to have been valued at Rs604.28 crore.
The stock was trading at Rs543.15 in the afternoon trade, down 0.27% from its previous close, on the BSE.
Editor's Picks »
- Bangladesh PM Sheikh Hasina asks India for support on Rohingyas
- Donald Trump says US North Korea summit ‘could’ happen on 12 June
- Facebook is designing its own chips to help filter live videos
- Sterlite protests: Thoothukudi limping back to normalcy but anguish, pain remain
- CBDT chairman Sushil Chandra gets one-year extension
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars