GVK Power Q2 net loss widens to Rs13.41 crore
- How Huawei P20 Pro compares with Google Pixel 2 XL, Samsung Galaxy S9+ and Apple iPhone X
- Apple supplier AMS’s outlook spurs fears of weak iPhone X demand
- HPBOSE 12th result 2018 declared, check your board exam results on hpbose.org
- Modi-Xi summit as significant as Rajiv Gandhi-Xiaoping meet: Chinese official media
- Mahesh Babu’s ‘Bharat Ane Nenu’ storms domestic, overseas box office
New Delhi: GVK Power and Infrastructure on Wednesday reported a net loss of Rs13.41 crore for the quarter ended 30 September 2016. The company had posted a net loss of Rs8.09 crore in the corresponding period a year ago, it said in a BSE filing.
Total income during the quarter increased to Rs18.55 crore against Rs17.11 crore a year ago, according to the statement. Net sales from operations, however, increased to Rs7.13 crore as compared to Rs6.91 crore in the September quarter a year earlier.
The company’s operations fall within a single business segment ‘Investment, Operations, Management and Consultancy’ of infrastructure projects and single geographical segment.