Keki Mistry joins the advisory board of Cox and Kings
He is expected to offer strategic advice to the company’s board, the firm said
- Q2 results: HDFC Bank net profit rises 20.6% to Rs 5006 crore
- Govt, board eye asset sales to turn IL&FS around in six months
- Jet Airways sets jet sale, leaseback plan in motion to raise $800 mn
- Lenders accept ArcelorMittal resolution plan for Essar Steel
- #MeToo: Publicis India sacks executive creative director Ishrath Nawaz
He is expected to offer strategic advice to the company’s board, the company said in a statement on Tuesday.
Peter Kerkar, director, Cox & Kings, said Mistry’s expertise in financial markets would help the company to scale up business. Mistry has over three decades of experience in the banking and financial services sectors.
The board of Cox & Kings comprises A.B.M. Good (non-executive chairman), Peter Kerkar (non-executive director), Urrshila Kerkar (executive director), Pesi Patel (independent director), S.C. Bhargava (independent director) and M. Narayanan (independent director).
Editor's Picks »
- India to put former top climate change official Rajendra Pachauri on trial for sexual harassment
- Rahul Gandhi hits out at KCR, claims Telangana reeling under debt
- Deve Gowda-Siddaramaiah display rare bonhomie ahead of Karnataka by-polls
- Govt allocates Rs 144 crore to AYUSH ministry for alternative medicines
- Esperanto, A language whose time never came
- Policy rethink and higher volumes to aid container shippers
- DCB Bank delivers a strong Q2 but pressure on margins foreseen
- Havells India: Rising costs give a jolt to profitability in September quarter
- All’s well at Mindtree, except for high client concentration risk
- India’s rising steel demand is making companies starry-eyed