Pfizer Q1 profit rises 61% to ₹92 crore
Pfizer’s standalone revenue from operations stood at ₹512.31 crore for the April-June quarter of the current fiscal
New Delhi: Drug firm Pfizer on Thursday reported 60.64% rise in standalone net profit to ₹91.84 crore for the first quarter ended 30 June 2018-19.
It had posted net profit of ₹57.17 crore for the corresponding period of the previous fiscal, Pfizer Ltd said in a filing to BSE.
Standalone revenue from operations of the company stood at ₹512.31 crore for the April-June quarter of the current fiscal. It was ₹432.59 crore for the year-ago period.
Pfizer shares closed 1.13% up Rs2,702 at BSE on Thursday.
Editor's Picks »
- RIL Q3 results: Will Reliance Jio, Reliance Retail make up for lost energy?
- Why Tata Motors’ Project Charge at JLR is failing to recharge its shares
- Outlook on global profit growth worst since 2008 financial crisis
- Q3 results: ICICI Securities loses its retail broking crown
- High drug approvals to keep up pricing pressure for pharma firms