Pfizer Q1 profit rises 61% to ₹92 crore
Pfizer’s standalone revenue from operations stood at ₹512.31 crore for the April-June quarter of the current fiscal
New Delhi: Drug firm Pfizer on Thursday reported 60.64% rise in standalone net profit to ₹91.84 crore for the first quarter ended 30 June 2018-19.
It had posted net profit of ₹57.17 crore for the corresponding period of the previous fiscal, Pfizer Ltd said in a filing to BSE.
Standalone revenue from operations of the company stood at ₹512.31 crore for the April-June quarter of the current fiscal. It was ₹432.59 crore for the year-ago period.
Pfizer shares closed 1.13% up Rs2,702 at BSE on Thursday.
- PMAY subsidy: HDFC disburses Rs 1,100 crore to 51,000 home buyers
- Jet Airways cancels 10 flights from Mumbai, flyers stranded
- Are PSU banks getting a hang of their bad loans?
- Outsourcing firms Serco, Capita to be required to make ‘living wills’
- British Raj siphoned out $45 trillion from India: Utsa Patnaik