Pfizer Q1 profit rises 61% to ₹92 crore
Pfizer’s standalone revenue from operations stood at ₹512.31 crore for the April-June quarter of the current fiscal
New Delhi: Drug firm Pfizer on Thursday reported 60.64% rise in standalone net profit to ₹91.84 crore for the first quarter ended 30 June 2018-19.
It had posted net profit of ₹57.17 crore for the corresponding period of the previous fiscal, Pfizer Ltd said in a filing to BSE.
Standalone revenue from operations of the company stood at ₹512.31 crore for the April-June quarter of the current fiscal. It was ₹432.59 crore for the year-ago period.
Pfizer shares closed 1.13% up Rs2,702 at BSE on Thursday.
- How turnaround agents are giving stalled realty projects a new lease of life
- IL&FS unable to meet interest payment obligations
- US fund calls for sale of Essar’s UK assets to settle debt: report
- From kitchen to cars, Amazon expands Alexa reach
- Leena AI secures $2 million seed funding from Snapdeal co-founders, Elad Gil
Editor's Picks »
- India’s renewable energy sector hits a milestone but loses speed
- All eyes now on share swap ratio in this mega bank merger
- Jet Privilege can actually get higher valuation than Jet Airways
- Profitability of cement firms to take a hit due to weak prices, high costs
- Pidilite’s shares hold their ground despite weak rupee and rising crude