Rajeev Krishnan appointed Max Hypermarkets managing director
- Market volatility will rise in short-term as elections near: Rana Gupta
- Doing business in India: ‘Substance’ over ‘form’ in transfer pricing regime
- Hong Kong can be India’s gateway to China: Gautam Bambawale
- Jerome Powell moves to normalize US monetary policy
- Piramal Finance to invest Rs10,000 crore in hotel assets: MD Khushru Jijina
Mumbai: The Landmark Group has appointed Rajeev Krishnan managing director of Max Hypermarkets India, the company said on Tuesday.
Krishnan takes over from outgoing managing director Viney Singh from 1 August. Singh will continue on the board of the company as a non-executive director.
Krishnan has over 29 years of global experience in companies such as Target Brands Inc., Wal-Mart Stores Inc. and Mckinsey and Co.