Mahendra Pratap Mall appointed IRCTC CMD
The appointments committee of the Union cabinet approves Mahendra Pratap Mall’s appointment as CMD of IRCTC for a period of five years
New Delhi: Mahendra Pratap Mall was on Tuesday appointed as chairman and managing director of Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) Ltd. He is at present director (finance) in the same organisation.
The appointments committee of the Union cabinet has approved his appointment to the post for a period of five years, an order issued by the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) said.
- IndiGo, Air India Express among Top 5 cheapest airlines in the world
- Goldman Sachs’ ReNew Power stake sale to be biggest IPO exit by a PE firm in India
- Govt may tell Tata Tele to settle dues before deal with Tata Communications
- New India Assurance looks to lower health-loss ratio to 95%
- DLF sells office space in Gurugram for Rs150 crore
Editor's Picks »
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars