Cox & Kings Q2 net profit surges over two-fold to Rs202 crore
Cox & Kings’s total income from operations has declined to Rs1,600.59 crore for the September quarter, as against Rs2,575.34 crore in the same period of previous fiscal
New Delhi: Tour and travel firm Cox & Kings on Thursday said its consolidated net profit jumped over two-fold to Rs202.24 crore for the second quarter ended 30 September.
The company had reported a net profit of Rs84.02 crore for the same period of previous fiscal.
The company’s total income from operations, however, declined to Rs1,600.59 crore for the second quarter, as against Rs2,575.34 crore in the same period of previous fiscal, Cox & Kings said in a regulatory filing.
Cox and Kings Group CEO Peter Kerkar said all company verticals reported strong organic top line growth during the quarter.
Editor's Picks »
- NCLT allows extension of the deadline to evaluate bidders of Mandhana Industries
- Smart Cities Mission is too project-based and lacks integrated vision: Report
- West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee cancels China visit
- Chai Point expects aggressive growth in its vending machines business
- Symphony to buy out Climate Technologies